Grow It Local is your local grow community. A celebration of backyard, balcony, community and window-sill farmers across the country.
Why get involved?
GROW: get inspired by seeing who’s growing locally & what's under cultivation
SHARE: connect with local growers to learn and share knowledge, expertise, produce, recipes and more
EAT: attend local food experiences that celebrate local produce, growers, chefs & like-minded businesses
Grow It Local is a grass roots, purpose-driven mission to get more people growing, sharing and eating locally grown foods.
We aim to:
- Make growing more accessible
- Increase the production & consumption of locally grown foods
- Provide a connection to nature
- Inspire positive health & wellbeing
- Help build stronger and more resilient communities
- Increase composting and reduce organic waste to landfill
- Do something delicious & have a little fun !
WHAT CAN I DO AT GROW IT LOCAL?
- Put your patch on the map! Tell people a little about what you're growing. Find other growers near you and connect to share, knowledge, skills & more